Monday, April 28, 2008

The Cab's Whisper War in stores!

Hey everyone! Blogging to let you know that I received my pre-order of The Cab's Whisper War (debut album on Decaydance/Fueled By Ramen) and it is awesome. This was one of the albums I was highly anticipating and am not disappointed. I previously saw them open for Cobra Starship earlier in the spring and was surprised to find the lead singer Alex DeLeon had really soulful vocals that go well with their rock sound. The Las Vegas-based band has been working on the CD for the past year and now it is finally out for fan consumption. I pre-ordered mine and got this autographed poster by the members of the band with it.

I must say, all the twelve songs are catchy, radio worthy, and ready for repeat plays on iTunes. "Take My Hand" and "I'll Run" sound more enhanced than their more stripped-down demo versions. Other standout tracks include: "Zzzzz" (formerly known as "Singing Myself To Sleep), "High Hopes In Velvet Ropes", "That 70s Song", "Vegas Skies" and "Risky Business".

You guys should get your copy when it hits stores tomorrow/Tuesday, April 29!

As a treat, listen to "Zzzzz" HERE. After listening to this song, you know you want to go BUY THE ALBUM!

No comments: