Thursday, April 10, 2008

Honda Civic Tour featuring Panic At The Disco in San Francisco Tonight!

My third and last concert in eight days will be at The Warfield when I attend the second night of the Honda Civic Tour featuring Panic at The Disco, Motion City Soundtrack, Phantom Planet, and The Hush Sound. Three out of the four bands, including the latest signed Phantom Planet, are currently in the Fueled By Ramen family. Originally planned to have one show in San Francisco, but the first show on Thursday was quickly sold out and a new show was created to meet the demand, and this show also sold out!

I'm super excited to finally see one MCS in concert after missing them in the fall. I am also psyched about seeing Phantom Planet live. I really got into them my sophomore year of college (a couple years ago) when I found The Guest and learned they have even better songs than "California"! Keep tabs on this and I'll let you know how it went.

No comments: