Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mahalo, Salamat, Köszönöm, Gracias

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT!



Yes, thanks to you, my little blog has reached over 11,000 hits since it made its official debut in January. Although things have slowed down a bit, and I do have to apologize for the lack of updates, new content is in store for you. I realized that I need to shorten my weekly song countdowns because, frankly, it takes a large amount of time and is very tedious, so sorry for the lack of continuity, but I will resume a Top 15 (maybe Top 20, but no more!) weekly chart. As always, I'll be sharing new musical discoveries with you.

As for my personal life, I have recently graduated from school (sigh of relief, thank god!) and no longer in the city, so I am incredibly bummed to no longer have access to amazing artists and attend intimate shows (at least for the time being), but hopefully I can bring you some scoops from my little rock in the middle of the ocean, if and when a show of interest comes along. ;)

Currently listening to: "Shattered (Turn The Car Around)" - O.A.R.*

* The current first single from O.A.R.'s newest album All Sides which just hit stores on July 15. If the first single is any indication of how the album will sound, it is going to be a summer hit.

Go buy it @ Amazon.com now!

No comments: