Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fresh Song: Gavin DeGraw - In Love With A Girl

Gavin DeGraw - In Love With A Girl

Gavin DeGraw is one of my favorite musicians. My first moment I was exposed to his music was way back in the summer of 2003 when he performed "Chariot" on the live-performance television show Pepsi Smash. The singer-songwriter who brought us earnest hits like "We Belong Together" and "I Don't Wanna Be" from his debut album Chariot is coming back with new material (read: new album) this May...after four long years. The new album will be self-titled and will be out on May 6, 2008.

In support of Gavin DeGraw, Gavin is currently out on an intimate club tour, including a show at The Independent in San Francisco which I will attend with my friend Rochelle on Monday night! One of the songs he will definitely perform is the first single -- "In Love With A Girl", an upbeat and soulful return to what Gavin does best. I'm doing things a bit differently this time for DLs. If you want to hear the song, you'll have to leave a comment and request it first.


No comments: