Sunday, March 9, 2008

Site Update, Gavin DeGraw and Landon Pigg in San Francisco on Monday!

Hey guys! It is the beginning of hell week for me at school (midterms, papers, papers, papers) so I have not had the time to create and post a top 40 chart for last week, so I am going to scrap it and resume with a full one for this upcoming Saturday.

Thanks for your patience. I will also keep you updated on the Gavin DeGraw & Landon Pigg show at the Independent I will attend tomorrow night. In the midst of all my schoolwork, that is something I cannot miss! Gavin hasn't toured in a long while and so I can hold off on the stress at least for tomorrow night. And look for a "Live Rewind" review post in the upcoming days.


Photo credit: neohippy (flickr)

SUPPORT LIVE MUSIC...just don't forget to do your homework, kids.

Currently listening: "These Hard Times" - Matchbox Twenty

1 comment:

Ray V. said...

most def. be affiliates! looking forward to ur content, mari!