Friday, February 22, 2008

Fresh Song: The Helio Sequence - Keep Your Eyes Ahead

The Helio Sequence - Keep Your Eyes Ahead
I was at the desk when our trusted DM Drew came by and asked me if I liked Rogue Wave since "Lake Michigan" was playing on my computer. Discovery #1: Didn't know at the time, but we saw the same Nada Surf & Rogue Wave show at the Fillmore back in 2005. Discovery #2: Since I liked both bands, he recommended the band The Helio Sequence, an indie rock band from Oregon which utilizes electronica-influenced sounds in their music. Last month, they released their latest album Keep Your Eyes Ahead and their first single is a song of the same name. And if you happen to like The Postal Service and/or Architecture in Helsinki, then give it a listen!

DL HERE
BUY: Keep Your Eyes Ahead

(Uploaded by me! Comments and thanks are appreciated!)

No comments: