Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Meeting Nathan Ferraro of The Midway State!

At the end of the Mika concert, I got the chance to meet Nathan Ferraro, the lead singer of The Midway State. Here's how it went down:

Me: "Hey Nick, nice to meet you"
Nick: "It's Nathan, actually. Nice to meet you. What is your name?"
Me: "Nathan! Nathan Ferraro, Nathan Ferraro! God, I'm an idiot!"
Nick Nathan: "Heh, it's okay".
Me: "I really enjoy your band's music. Are you guys planning to release a full album soon?"
Nathan: "Yeah we're about to release the album in April or May".
Me: "Awesome. So how's the record label treating you guys" (Interscope)
Nathan: "The label -- they're very, very supportive."
Me: "Good! Well I enjoyed the EP...Tonight, I wished you guys played 'Unaware'. It's one of my favorite songs."
Nathan: "Glad to hear it. Yeah, you know, maybe we'll play it the next time...what is your name?"
Me: "Oh! It's Ray."
Nathan: "It was good talking with you, Ray!"

No comments: