Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Midway State & MIKA show tonight!

Tonight I am attending the MIKA concert tonight at The Warfield in San Francisco. The Canadian band The Midway State is performing as the opening act and I am excited to hear them in concert. I initially wanted to go just for Mika, but the more I listened to the Midway State's EP, the more I am digging their music!

To preview the ocassion, here's another great song off their EP Met A Man on Top of the Hill titled "A Million Fireflies". Take a look at their compilation live video for the song:

DL: HERE

(Uploaded by me! Thanks and comments appreciated!)
_______________________________

I've heard great things about Mika's show, so hopefully it won't disappoint. He is known for his upbeat, outrageous, ostentatious style of performing, but here's a more low-key, emotive Mika on the song "Erase", only available on his US version of his album Life in Cartoon Motion.

DL: HERE
(Uploaded by me! Thx and comments pls!!)
BUY Life In Cartoon Motion on Amazon.com

No comments: